As regular readers of the Prim Perfect magazine will know, each month we have a “How to … ” guide.This month, in Issue 6 of Prim Perfect Brandy Rasmusson, the winner of our October Star Prize of a Cottage in Winterfell, explained she decorated her cottage for Christmas.
And, as we usually do, we have taken the article from the previous issue – Issue 5 of Prim Perfect and added it to the website. This is a very important guide, written with the help and advice of Sky Everrett (of L’Utopie), on how you can use linked (and very carefully unlinked) prims to edit furniture. But this only works in some cases, because it depends on the permissions set on the furniture.
So, how do permissions work?
It’s our policy to post the “How to” Guides to the web a month after they’ve appeared in the magazine, so that users can access them easily.
- Issue One: What are these prims things anyway? A few hints for newcomers
- Issue Two: Advice for Newcomers: Picking Your Poseballs
- Issue Three: Advice for Newcomers: Getting it out of the box
- Issue Four: Advice for Newcomers: You gotta have permissions!
- Issue Five: Advice for Newcomers: How to edit linked prims
You’ll also find them listed in the right hand menu of this blog.