The time for Virtual Ability’s annual International Disability Rights Affirmation Conference is upon us once again. This year the theme is “Let Me In” and the dates are Friday and Saturday, the 27th and 28th of September on Virtual Ability Island.
We are so excited! We invite you to attend the conference if you can, and tell your friends about it – bring them along!
The slate of presenters is broad and varied. We’ll have:
– Panels talking about disability rights around the world
– A keynote address about how young children with disabilities can learn through play
– Another keynote presentation about the World Report on Disability
– A discussion about making buildings more accessible
– Empowerment medicine
– Autism in India
– Reproductive health literacy in Ghana
– Emergency preparedness
– And more
Presenters hail from places as diverse as Germany, South Africa and the Netherlands. Panelists come from places as widespread as Brazil, Italy, Japan, Ecuador, and Denmark.
Join us on the 27th and 28th as we celebrate successes, identify issues and re-affirm the rights of people with disabilities across the world.
International Disability Rights Affirmation Conference (IDRAC)
September 27 & 28, 2013
The Sojourner Auditorium, Virtual Ability Island